Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Viewpoint

I was recently interviewed for the first edition of CEO Viewpoint, a publication produced by the Scottsdale Institute. The institute is a non-profit association that serves executive teams in leading health care systems, and they asked me to respond to a variety of questions that address many of the topics we’ve talked about here, including the challenges of the U.S. health care system today, including declining reimbursement, the volatility of the market and whether the health care industry’s toughest challenges will change under a new administration in Washington.

I thought you might be interested in reading the interview, so in lieu of a full post today, I encourage you to peruse the first edition of CEO Viewpoint, which is available here.

No comments: