Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Health Care Reform: CHRISTUS' Response to Obama

It has come to my attention that President-elect Barack Obama and Vice President-elect Joe Biden have been soliciting Americans’ thoughts on all sorts of issues on their transition website, change.gov. One of the issues receiving much attention is health care, and members of the transition team have posted video discussions on this very important topic.

We at CHRISTUS want to join in the discussion, so I thought it would be appropriate to post some video blogs for the next few weeks on my ideas regarding health care reform. I will tie these videos back to previous posts where you can gather more information on topics that interest you, and hope that my experience as a physician and health care leader will aid us in framing this very important discussion in a helpful way.

So let’s get started.

No comments: